If you are experiencing problems while trying to watch videos on WeGotPlayers there could be a number of different reasons. In order to deliver content effectively to multiple platforms and devices, as well as varying Internet bandwidths, WeGotPlayers utilizes a professional third party video hosting service. We will try to provide you with a number of checklists to guide you through the possible steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem.
Video Playback Checklist:
- : Clear Your Browser Cache
- To clear your browser cache for the page you’re on:Microsoft Internet Explorer, click CTRL + F5
Firefox, click CTRL + SHIFT + R on Windows, or COMMAND + SHIFT + R on Mac OS.
Safari, click ALT + CMD + E
- : Try Using Different Browsers.
- If you have trouble playing back in one browser, try experiment using different browsers. This will give you an indication of whether the playback problem is related to a particular browser, or whether it is more generic to your system environment. If you have trouble on some browsers but not others, review and adjust the security settings on the browser for which you have playback problems. For Internet Explorer, try using the Internet Options – Security Settings at “Medium-High” instead of “High”.
- : Play The Video On A Different Network Or Computer If Possible
- If the issue is only occurring on your local network, it could be an ad blocker, security or firewall problem. If you are connected to a corporate VPN, try to disconnect from the VPN first, and then access the WeGotPlayers site.
- : If You Are Using Internet Explorer, Check Your Inprivate Setting
- InPrivate filtering setting in IE8 can be set by users to block videos from loading. Microsoft Internet Explorer, version IE8 and later, allows users to set security settings that block Video Cloud videos from loading. This problem arises if an IE user sets the InPrivate filtering setting to ”Automatically Block”. Please turn this setting off.If problems still persist please contact us immediately at email@example.com and let us know if you can’t view the video(s). We will do our best to help.